The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] getimagesize(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Temporary failure in name resolution - Line: 88 - File: inc/plugins/favcons.php PHP 5.4.45 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/favcons.php 88 getimagesize
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 favcons_insert
/global.php 1045 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] getimagesize(http://forum.familylawexpress.com.au/images/favicon.ico): failed to open stream: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Temporary failure in name resolution - Line: 88 - File: inc/plugins/favcons.php PHP 5.4.45 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/favcons.php 88 getimagesize
/inc/class_plugins.php 139 favcons_insert
/global.php 1045 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/showthread.php 24 require_once

Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I am telling people about this site
my friends from work and I have been looking about. The niche of details on the web site is one of a kind and appreciated and is going to assist my kids and I in our studies a lot. It seems like all of the members here gained a lot of specifics regarding the stuff I am interested in and other pages and info also show it. I'm usually not browsing websites when I am busy but when I get a chance i'm more often than not avidly searching for this sort of factual information and stuff closely related to it. If anyone gets a chance, check out at my site. Headshot Photographer Seattle